Inconvenient News,
       by smintheus

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

  Living in an Age of Robots

Last month I commented on one Bush apologist, who opined that we're Living in an Age of Audacity. Little did I appreciate that we're actually well into the Age of Robots.

The posting at this site ground to a halt last week because the technical folks here permitted what they described as a "spam-detection robot" to shut us down. I can scarcely imagine how such a robot came into existence, much less what it looks like and how it interacts with humans.

Anyhow, the ban has been lifted I'm told, and we should be back in business from today. I hope to be able to comment, in the next day or two, about several issues that I'd wanted to address. Above all, May 1st was the anniversary of the publication of the Downing Street memo, a document that still needs a thorough airing in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home